[PLUG] [OT] Re: Government Sponsored Vendor lock

Abhijeet M. Sawant abhims at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 10:42:46 IST 2010

> >>     Engineering, Diploma etc. admissions processes are online. The
> >> website for it is dte.org.in . Unfortunately
> Technical board doesn't seems to care about users who don't use IE.

As PLUG, I think school level initiatives would be good [there maybe already, I am not aware].  Practically, the Linux user community is relatively small, naive Linux users even smaller. so nobody really bothers testing.

There was a recent announcement of Indian Linux distribution [Bharat Operating System], so this is slowly changing.