[PLUG] offer to be friend

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue Jun 1 12:28:15 IST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Easwar Hariharan <meindian523 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/5/28 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>
>
>> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Easwar Hariharan <meindian523 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Nevermind, he not going to get (as in grok) it.
>> >

>> Pardon my ignorance but what is "grok"
>

> define: grok in a Google search box.
>
>> and
>> how is it related to Pune Linux Users' Group
>> manifesto of activities...?
>>

> It is not. Please check what I quote when I reply.

I instead stumbled across *groklaw* and found a better link about
opensource related legal matters!  I do not know if it applies to
legal-ease in India.

But...

Methinks it's sometimes worth investing in imagining *what maybe
others' point of view* as it helps d/r-efine one's own point of view!

--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?