[PLUG] which certification is best

sachin nigade sachin.nigade2020 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:47:22 IST 2010

 <plug-mail at plug.org.in>Dear all,
I am Sachin Nigade, and not so expert as like you in Linux. I need your
guidance, related with Linux certification course.
Which certification will give better career in Linux field? I have searched
web a lot, and got some options like Red Hat's RHCE, Ubuntu, LPI and Sun
Solaris SCSA also.
But need best choice, because all are very costly, in terms of
self-learning, training and exam also (not less than 10,000/-)

Please guide me, I am working in IT as system admin and networking engineer,
having 2 years of experience
in M$ environment. I dont mind for commorcial certification, but my career
should be on Free-Opensource solutions.

I am confused, please help me to solve this puzzle.

Thanks in advance.