[PLUG] [OFF-TOPIC] Calling all RHC{T,E}s

M.K.Pai madhavprasad.pai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:44:51 IST 2010

Hello,

I am a Red Hat employee.

In case you have passed an RHCT or an RHCE exam, please write to me.
It doesn't matter if your certification is current. I am mkpai [at]
redhat com. It would be extra nice of you if you sent me the email
from the same email address that you used at the time of the exam.

Any information that you reveal to us will NEVER be released to any
third party. We are merely trying to build an internal dataset about
which cities have the how many members of our certified community. We
will not use your information for any commercial purpose.

Thanks and best regards,
-- Pai