[PLUG] [Dumb Question] Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) Shutdown shortcut

आदित्य लघाटे laghatea at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 01:12:56 IST 2010

On Sunday 07 March 2010 12:18 AM, Udayraj wrote
> Could you help me finding the shortcut key for
> indicator applet menu for shutting down system?
>
> Regards
> Udayraj

It is filed as a bug here https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/346907

And one person there says " I just found out that if you remove the
fast-user-switch-applet from the panel the shutdown options reappear in
the system menu :) Still seems strange to have removed them in the first
place though."

not sure if it works, but you can give it a try.

Cheers
Adi

--
Ships are safe in the harbour
But that is not what ships are built for