[PLUG] <Consultant Needed> 4-5 yrs Experience

Kedar Kulkarni 2kedar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:15:30 IST 2010

Hello All

I am working on a consulting project for a client of mine in Pune- Kalyani
Nagar.

I am looking out for a freelance developer who is good at Shell Scripting,
Linux OS internals, for fixing a product which my client has on this
platform. The product is a mailing solution+proxi and needs some clean up of
code as well as some change in architecture.

This work would start very soon --in a weeks time, and I think the work will
be about 2 weeks of full time effort at the client location.

Interested people could e-mail me directly at 2kedar at gmail.com , please
mention <LINUX DEV> in the subject line of your e-mail. I would like to meet
up and discuss further and then decide on the engagement etc. I would also
need references for your work in your proposal to me.

Regards, Kedar
http://in.linkedin.com/in/kedar
2kedar at gmail.com