[PLUG] [commercial][cross-post] Launch of FOSS Site Muktware

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Tue May 4 04:45:29 IST 2010

Hi friends,

I have been working as a foss journalist for over 6 years now. I am glad to
share with you that we are launching 'muktware.com', a complete FOSS and
Linux website. In addition to regular sections (which you can see on the
site) we will be adding more feature in the coming week which include:
1. Job Postings. If you have a job opening at you company you can publish it
on Muktware.com
2. We realize should create a comprehensive directory of Indian Foss
Professionals. The major focus of this feature is exposure. Potential
clients/employers can scan the database and connect with you.
3. Event postings. If you are planning an event, you can post it on
Muktware.com thus reaching out to more visitors.
4. Foss Yellow Pages. A comprehensive list of small and big Foss Firms,
consultants and services.
5. Mailing Lists, Projects and much more. We are also working on creating a
comprehensive directory of various Foss related mailing lists and projects
so that it is easier for the community to reach out to right people.

You can send inputs about the above mentioned features to the editor.

All these features will always remain 'free' (as in beer) for the community
members.

Please have a look at Muktware.com and share with us your valuable inputs.

Swapnil Bhartiya
PS: Muktware runs on GLAMP stack, Drupal and releases all its content under
CC License.