[PLUG] summer internship in open source technology

Pratik Anand pratik.preet at gmail.com
Tue May 18 20:14:28 IST 2010

I am looking for summer internship in Pune in Open Source technology for my
college acads and I seriously don't want to work on Microsoft platform. Can
someone give some ideas regarding it. I am linux user for last 2 yrs and
also a FOSS developer.. I would really like to work with some startup
company where there will be enough opportunities for innovation and chances
of learning new things.
Areas of interest : networking, web app development
Coding skillset - C/C++, Java, Python, PHP, JS, HTML,CSS,MySQL and
bash(basic)

--
Pratik Anand
B.Tech - CSE (2nd year)