[PLUG] HTML5 Conference at CoEP on 4th Dec'10

vipulnsward at gmail.com vipulnsward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:23:28 IST 2010

Please spread the word and join if you are interested.

  DocType HTML5 is a one day conference on HTML5, CSS3 and related
technologies. This is a free, technology-focused event aimed at helping
folks get started with HTML5 as a rich application platform. HTML5 is the
new emerging web standard with promise to revolutionize the next generation
of web applications.

 The Pune edition is on December 4, 2010 and organized by "has geek" (
http://hasgeek.in) with the Department of CE and IT, College of Engineering,
Pune. Registrations are open at http://www.doctypehtml5.in/.
<http://www.doctypehtml5.in/>The event is open for all.

The first edition of DocType HTML5 was held at IIM,Bangalore on October 9. A
full report of that edition is available at
http://wiki.hasgeek.in/DocType_HTML5_Bangalore.
<http://wiki.hasgeek.in/DocType_HTML5_Bangalore>The second is to be held at
IIT, Chennai on 27th October.

 Each edition has a different set of speakers and is customized around the
interests of participants. After you register, you will be asked to pick the
topics you're interested in. We will customize the sessions and find subject
matter experts based on your choices.

 DocType HTML5 is organized by HasGeek, a new initiative focused on creating
high quality community-driven technology events. <http://hasgeek.in/>

This conference is also a part of our effort in promoting open standards.