[PLUG] Zoyd, we will miss you. R I P

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:36:09 IST 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar
<sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> One of our senior members, Vinay Pawar (usually known as ZOYD),
> expired on Saturday (9th) evening.
> While he was coming to the PLUG meeting, he met with a traffic
> accident near RTO.
> He was taken to Sasoon hospital immediately, but treatment was not of much use.

 Though only met him couple of time face to face, Zoyd's constant
chattering on blender @ #pluggies was my major interaction with him.
It is hard to accept that "almost declared bot" on #pluggies called
zoyd will never login again :(
 Zoyd we will miss you, Rest in Peace...

regards
Vivek