[PLUG] Zoyd, we will miss you. R I P

pavithran s pavi.eu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:55:18 IST 2010

On 11 October 2010 18:03, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of our senior members, Vinay Pawar (usually known as ZOYD),
> expired on Saturday (9th) evening.
Very Sad :(

> While he was coming to the PLUG meeting, he met with a traffic
> accident near RTO.
This is really unfortunate that such an incident happpened while he
was coming for a PLUG meet . Better mention him and his activities at
http://www.plug.org.in/ as a memorial .

> Zoyd was an active member of PLUG since 1999-2000. He actively
> participated in all the PLUG events, especially the CMDA expo and
> GNUnify.  He was instrumental in creating the name "GNUnify" and the
> logo for the first GNUnify conference.

Frankly never heard of him , but the love people have shown towards
him and his community contributions make me write this mail .

Dear Zoyd ,you and  your contributions to the community will be
remembered  forever.

Regards,
Pavithran