[PLUG] netbook recommendation needed

Kulkarni Shantanu linux at shantanukulkarni.org
Thu Sep 2 19:00:49 IST 2010

* Pradyumna Borge <pshreee at gmail.com> [100902 18:37]:

> On Thursday 02 September 2010 03:52 PM, Kulkarni Shantanu wrote:
> >Thanks all for the mails. I finally got Dell Mini 10v about 10-12 days
> >back. It came with Ubuntu 8.04 and I got Ubuntu 10.04 Netbook Release
>
> How much did you get it for and from where ?

INR 16,200 from a dealer friend of mine. The latest model of Dell Mini
10 (it comes with Ubuntu 9.04) is available online for approx. 15400
(+ 900 for shipping). I didn't get any response from their sales team
so I had to get the older model from the dealer. Also, I might get
better support.

Shantanu
www.shantanukulkarni.org