[PLUG] Query regarding RHCT course(Pune)

vasudha goel beaumonde1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:28:03 IST 2010

Hi All,

I am an IT professional having 4 yrs of work exp. Am planing to go for RHCT
certification.

Could you help me out with some good institutes in Pune or some private
tuitions .
My ofc timings change every week so its not possible for me to attend
classes , some private tuitions or fast track course would be of great help
.

Checked your site but no information is currently updated for
trainings/courses .
Also , I would like to have the CD and books , but its not updated which
ones are available .

Could you help me in locating the same on your site . Looking forward to
your response !!

Thanks