[PLUG] [ Job / Commercial] Linux Kernel Developer / Windows Kernel Developer for Pune Location

Rits D rits4fun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:05:55 IST 2011

Hello Everyone !!

Greetings.....!!!!

We are US based large MNC and NASDAQ listed company and looking to increase
the strength of our software development team at Pune. Our company
 leverages nearly two decades and having headquarter in California, US and
presence in worldwide locations.

Basically we are looking for experienced software developers who can
take responsibilities for product development.

Please see the below job details :
*1. Linux Kernel Developer :*

Position : Permanent
Location : Pune, India

Exp. : 2 - 7 Ye
ars
*
*
*Desired Profile : *

   1. We will preferably consider candidates from IIT, NIT and REC
   2. Candidate from Computer Science background preferred
   3. Experience with Storage, Filesystems, NAS, SAN, linux kernel, any
   other kernel
   4. Worked with any product company on product development
   5. Companies working on storage software are preferred

*
*
*Job Description : *

We are looking for candidates to staff a new product initiative to create a
storage virtual appliance for existing virtualization solutions. This
project team will be involved across the entire product development
spectrum

   - From the conceptualization
   - choosing between various design alternatives
   - designing the features
   - building the product
   - QA and QA Automation

We are looking for people with deep understanding of storage stack and linux
kernel. They will need to build the driver components which will allow
efficient communication between two different virtual machine instances.

The work will also involve adding features adn hardening a filesystem.
Experience in driver development communicating with VmWare or Xen Hypervisor
/ Infrastructure would be huge benefit.
*2. Windows Kernel Developer *
*
*
*Position : Permanent
Location : Pune, India
Exp. : 2 - 7 Years*
*
*
*Desired Profile : *
*

   1. We will preferably consider candidates from IIT, NIT and REC
   2. Candidate from Computer Science background preferred
   3. Candidates having experience in windows kernels, or Windows device
   driver
   4. Candidates having experience in VMware development or experience in
   development of VMware products.
   5. Candidates who worked in products in vmware or application on vmware.

*
*
Job Description :

We are looking for candidates to staff a new product initiative to create a
storage virtual appliance for existing virtualization solutions. This
project team will be involved across the entire product development spectrum

   - from the conceptualization
   - choosing between various design alternatives
   - designing the features
   - building the product
   - QA and QA automation

We are looking for people with deep understanding of window driver
development. They will need to build the driver components which will allow
efficient communication between two different virtual machine instances.

Candidates must be conversant and have good knowledge of WDK and windows
driver development. Experience in driver development communicating with
vmware or xen hypervisor/infrastructure would be a huge benefit.

If you are interested please reply to this mail and if you are not
interested, please forward it to your personal and professional contacts.
Please write back if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ritesh D.

*