[PLUG] usbdrive Bootable

Shirish Padalkar shirish4you at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:35:16 IST 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, vivek kumar <vivek.2k.64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All
>

> how to usbdrive bootale in linux not a live usbdrive bootable. I want to
> full linux install throw usbdrive any tool avable in linux so i create.
>

> plz help me

Assuming you want to install Linux on/from USB drive, I would suggest you to
try UNetbootin - http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

Using this tool, you can burn Ubuntu (basically, any Linux image (ISO)) to
USB drive, so that you can boot from USB and use it.

Pardon me if I got you wrong, but seriously, your question/problem was very
hard to read. :(

With regards,
Shirish Padalkar
http://twitter.com/_Garbage_