[PLUG] [jobs] system administration

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:36:22 IST 2011

Hi!

This is for people who could like to make a career in System
administration.

We are a Infrastructure management company with core expertise in Linux
and Solaris. Like most organisation, we find it difficult to search for
competent technical resources. We have interviewed various certified
candidates and realised that even after being certified, the knowledge
of basics are still missing & there is lack of practical experience. Our
interest in this is to train and hire quality resources for our
organisation (www.solutionenterprises.co.in)

Hence, we would like to train people on the following technologies full
time 3 months.
1. OS: Linux, windows & solaris (Desktop & Servers)
2. Networking.
3. Hardware.
4. Scripting.

Required skills:
1. Passion for technology.
2. Open mind and willingness to learn.
3. Dedicated and trustworthy.

Fees:
Your time.

Process:
Please reply to this mail with your resume.
We'll filter the candidates based on interview and number of responses
we receive.

Regards,
Arun.