[PLUG] [Jobs/Trainee] Project R&D Engineer / Trainee

Vivek Tambakad vivek.tambakad at sukrutsystems.com
Thu Feb 10 14:00:33 IST 2011

Hi,

We are looking for a good (software + hardware) candidates as project R&D
Engineer. If you have hands on experience with Linux and (java or hardware),
Sukrut is the right place to work for you.

We are a embedded development organization and provide training and project
work assistance to the students as well.

Please get back to us if you are interested. For project R&D engineers, you
may have an interview. We are located at Shivajinagar and you may walk in
after giving us a call @ 25536741 or replying to this post.

About Sukrut
Established by IIT alumnus, Sukrut Systems is a ‘Market Driven’ Research and
Development organization delivering state of the art technology in embedded
system design with hardware and software capabilities, multimedia, m2m and
telecom networks. Sukrut offers a unique combination of R&D services in
hardware, embedded software and application software services; with an aim
to provide the innovative product & services support to its clients. Sukrut
Systems has a core team of highly skilled professionals who have in-depth
expertise ... READ ON <http://www.sukrutsystems.com>