[PLUG] Reverse Proxy + D.P.I. Setup

Dhaval Ved veddhaval at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:53:21 IST 2011

Hello,

I have a requirement for a web-system wherein I need to have a reverse-proxy
and a system to do Deep Packet Inspection.
Squid does the first task. Paros does the second.

Is there a way wherein I can have a setup like:

                                                    Web-Server Side
<<internet__traffic>> ---> || ---> SQUID_REVERSE_PROXY ----> PAROS* ---->
Actual Web-Server

*Paros is not mandatory.. I can use any other open-source tool in place of
that.
** If it is possible to get squid to do DPI, that would be best. :)

Thanks a lot in advance for all the help.

Regards,
Dhaval Ved