[PLUG] A quick and dirty blog post about gnunify day 1

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:48:55 IST 2011

Hi all,
 Just published a quick and dirty one about the happenings on GNUnify
Day 1. http://wp.me/pfuZu-ms . I just hope I did justice to being
there.

I do hope to get some photos by this week-end and pretify the post
somewhat. Been feeling lazy for last couple of days hence took the
drastic step.

One of the reasons I didn't want to write about what I felt about
Vineel's talk, hope he finds in his heart to forgive me. He's a good
guy/kid but if I wanted to know just the brief wouldn't have come here
:(
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17