[PLUG] Sintel Open Movie as part of Shamiana Short Film Festival in Pune on 24th February 8 pm

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 01:55:24 IST 2011

2011/2/23 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> More and RSVP
> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128378767230183
>
> ISHANYA Mall
> Airport Road, Yerwada
> Poona, India

me, Minto and Shravan went there from chamba team. We got a good
opportunity to talk about Open Movies and Chamba project. Shamiana
folks were very supportive and people came to me after the movie and
told me they liked Sintel. I had to tell eveyone that I was not part
of Sintel, but we are creating a new open movie. Originally, they
chose Sintel, just because it was very good, Sintel team should be
proud of it, now they know it is also an open movie.

We remembered the contributions of Vinay Pawar (Zoyd) to Sintel and
blender software and observed one minute of silence in his memory.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍