[PLUG] GNUnify '11

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:12:07 IST 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Shahid Farooqui
<shahidfarooqui at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Vivek,
>
> For your kind information GATE is not a city or college level test,
> GATE is very renowned admission test conducted by IIT across the
> country, Its a national level test and well know among the engineering
> community. I really got surprised to know the date declared by GNUnify
> team.
> Anyways good luck for the successful organization of GNUnify 2011.

 And  what makes you think that no one knows what is GATE or Gnunify
is less important than Gate ? At some point of time we have to drop
the thinking of "Foss event == College junta".
 Btw GATE is not that popular among college students these days :)

regards
Vivek