[PLUG] Airtel router issue

Dhaval Ved veddhaval at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:35:05 IST 2011

Hello Sarang.

1)  Default Login ID/Password depends on the manufacturer of the router and
not Airtel.
I am using Airtel and have D-Link router provided by Airtel. The default
credentials are admin/password. (some models have default as
administrator/password)

2) Airtel provides static IP. (if you manage to login to router, you will
see it). As mentioned, it blocks some port at ISP side. Also, I am not able
to ping my router from outside even after enabling the setting "Allow Remote
Login".

Hope this helps.

..Dhaval Ved