[PLUG] Question about companies and open source applications

Nikhil Karkare nikhil.karkare at myshala.com
Wed May 4 23:36:59 IST 2011

Sankarshan,
By "mention", I mean both, in writing, as well as in their pitch. Only upon
telling them that I already have their "software", they claim that they
don't know much about the OS and Open Source and all that, and will get back
to me. Of course, they don't.

I am not talking about even customization of FOSS. They sell software just
out of the box.

Regards,
Nikhil.

Nikhil Karkare