[PLUG] Question about companies and open source applications

Nikhil Karkare nikhil.karkare at myshala.com
Mon May 9 09:47:31 IST 2011

> Right, as long is it is _talking_. Also fine to write and publicize any
>
> malpractices seen, so that others don't fall for it. But, put vendor names
> somewhere and you are in for an ugly fight. Well, do that, too, if you
> have enough time and resources.

Makes sense. I don't have the time or the resources for an ugly fight.
I would rather talk to other schools and educate them. Let me see if I
can get school heads together for a little FOSS talk. I am sure many
of you could volunteer to talk in it.
An article sounds like a great idea. Can any of you write one in
Marathi? We could try to get that published. The timing for such an
article would be the end of May, where schools are just about to
start, and people are reading about it in the papers.

-Nikhil.