[PLUG] How do you visualize an alien?

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:40:00 IST 2011

How would you visualize an alien? My friend Bal shares his views on
what he thinks an alien should look like

http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en/videos/Vh5i1DLBM9DI/en/189676/

You can share with us how you think an alien should be like and
participate in Chamba Swathanthra Cinema Project
(http://chambaproject.in)

Record a video of you talking about it, write about it the way you
like it or even better draw it or animate it.

Want to see some of the ideas already there? Check this
http://gallery.chambaproject.in/index.php/Character-Design

noni teron has created this
http://gallery.chambaproject.in/var/resizes/Events/FUDCon-Pune/IMG_3392.JPG?m=1320757865

We are making this movie combining ideas from everyone who is
interested. Why should we let only a few people enjoy making movies
when all of us can?

Come, lets play and enjoy!

Share your ideas here http://www.chambaproject.in/wiki/index.php/Ideas
or use #chambaideas hashtag on diaspora or your favorite social
network

Script for the movie is
http://www.chambaproject.in/wiki/index.php/Script/script-4 share it
with your friends who has an interest in drawing or animation.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍