[PLUG] Diaspora Co-Founder Ilya Zhitomirskiy Passes Away At 21

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:41:42 IST 2011

Late last night, word began to spread around the tech community that
one of Diaspora‘s four co-founders, Ilya Zhitomirskiy, had passed
away. With much sadness, we’ve now confirmed this terrible news with
the Diaspora team.

The news is incredibly jarring, to the point that much else I could
say escapes me. Ilya was just 21. To see any member of our community
pass is sad, but for one so young to go is absolutely crushing. The
cause of death is currently unconfirmed.

Our sincerest condolences to Ilya’s family, friends, and the entire
Diaspora team.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/11/13/diaspora-co-founder-ilya-zhitomirskiy-passes-away-at-21/

It is really a sad and shocking news :( I can't believe he won't be
talking to us anymore! He was very much excited about diaspune, I hope
everyone close to him manages to cop with this loss...
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍