[PLUG] [Jobs] Linux Middleware

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:59:06 IST 2011

Hello,

Media-Magic Technologies is a High-End Technology Startup, focusing mainly
on Multimedia & Streaming Domain on technologies like ffmpeg, gstreamer,
Codecs, stagefright, live streaming, red5 etc on various platforms based on
Linux, Android, Embedded, etc. Most of our work is in Opensource related
technologies. We appreciate performers & people with innovative and out of
box thinking.
If you deserve to be the part of our team, you will have opportunity to work
on latest technologies, with a handsome payment and an open work
environment.

We are Looking for good candidates, Fresher or experienced, anyone may apply
if you feel you fit following skills and ready to work on not so simple
stuff.

- Be a self learner (no training provided).
- Interested to learn lots, and work in on opensource projects.
- Should be smart & have done much more then studies.
- Must be an Out of Box thinker, with nothing impossible attitude.
- Very good at C, C++ and computer science basics.
- Must have some hands-on in Linux.
- Should have done a good academic project.
- Be ready to work in a small startup, with limited resources.

Please forward your resume directly to life at mediamagictechnologies.com (dont
spam this email id or list by reply all).

Note: Make sure in your email/resume you do mention why should you be given
an opportunity & how innovative you are.

Best Luck
kapil