[PLUG] Announcement: First Fedora Activity Day, Saturday, September 24, 2011 @ Red Hat, Pune

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:53:53 IST 2011

Hi,

We would like to announce the first Fedora Activity Day [1] in
preparation to the FUDCon, Pune event [2] on Saturday, September 24,
2011 at Red Hat office, Pune.

Venue:

  Red Hat Software Services Pvt Ltd
  Tower X, Level-1, Cybercity,
  Magarpatta City,
  Hadapsar,
  Pune-411 013
  Telephone: +91 20 304 67000

Date: Saturday, September 24, 2011
Time: 1000 IST onwards

If you are interested in attending, please add your name to the
following wiki page:

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Pune_2011_Sep_24

Entry is free, but, we have limited seating capacity (maximum 70
people). If you are interested in giving a talk, please include your
name and talk details to the Agenda. It is highly recommended that you
bring your laptops (with Fedora) to the event.

You will be required to bring atleast one photo ID (driving
license/voter ID/PAN card) to enter the premises. More information
will be updated on the wiki page soon.

The second FAD [3] is scheduled to be held at College of Engineering,
Pune on Saturday, October 8, 2011.

Regards,

SK

[1] FAD I. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Pune_2011_Sep_24