[PLUG] Where to find Oreilly books in Pune

Brijesh Kartha brij.at.plug at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:11:54 IST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM, karim memon <abdulkarimmemon at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Kulkarni Shantanu <
> linux at shantanukulkarni.org> wrote:
>
> > * Nar Kumar Chhantyal <nkchhantyal at gmail.com> [110921 21:31]:
> > > Hello Friends
> > >
> > > I want to buy few Oreilly books (Unix and Python). I tried google
> search
> > and
> > > asked all the friends in my circle. I didn't get any information on it.
> >
> > "Goel Computer Hut" near ABC (Appa Balwant Chowk) is the best and
> complete
> > shop for all comp related books. Also try Flipkart.com it has an
> extensive
> > collection of books + an option for "Cash on Delivery" :)
> >

> Computer Hut is really good. I have generally got what I wanted there. I
would want to add one more possibility here. Do you really want the print
copy? If not, and if you are in a situation where you can read an ebook then
you can buy the ebook (in all formats, drm free) from them. They are
generally priced less than the printed copies. I have been using this option
for the last year or so.