[PLUG] बेडियन फॉर नेटबुक्स...

मःसागरः o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Fri Apr 13 12:12:02 IST 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM, मःसागरः <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com> wrote:
> आजवर कधीही Debian Linux च्या वाटेला न जाणारा मी बेडियन लिनक्स कडे वळलो
> कसा... ते जमल्यास पुढच्या अध्यायात, सर्व काम पूर्ण झाल्यावर...

uttar (utter?) failure!

Back to Mandriva | Mageia.... or something else for netbook...
slackware may also hold the key for me, but debian is not in right
now...

several problems discovered over the peiod of last few days...

instead of blaming debian, i would simply call it sheer lack of luck
(combinetrics) that debian need not (does not) figure positively in my
immediate future usable distribution for my netbook...

with all sincere best wishes to those 886 dedicated developers
contributing to debian++