[PLUG] बेडियन फॉर नेटबुक्स...

मःसागरः o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Fri Apr 13 19:34:27 IST 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:12 PM, मःसागरः <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM, मःसागरः <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com> wrote:
>>> आजवर कधीही Debian Linux च्या वाटेला न जाणारा मी बेडियन लिनक्स कडे वळलो
>>> कसा... ते जमल्यास पुढच्या अध्यायात, सर्व काम पूर्ण झाल्यावर...
>>>

>> uttar (utter?) failure!
>
> Subject line (in Devnagiri font) reads "Bediyan" rather than "Debian"  :)

in the true RMS spirit of adding gnu before linux I had planned to add
*am* after decoding it to be *bedian* linux, making it Ambedian Linux,
alas there is no debian for me right now, so fans and followers of Dr.
B.R. Ambedkar using Linux, have to wait till the problems (heretherto
non-listed) are fixed... and... :-)