[PLUG] firefox video

Vijay Patil vijay.patil at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:09:03 IST 2012

For those of you, not lucky enough to get accepted in Google Summer of Code
2012:

I created a Google+ with objective to help (through summer of 2012)
students as well and professional software developers, interested in
contributing and learning from big open source projects (LibreOffice,
Firefox etc.)
Visit :
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108003659347237968125/

--