[PLUG] [ talk ] [ discussion ] GNU/Linux Kernel - Internals - Anyone Interested?

Abhishek Sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:35:37 IST 2012

Sunil,

If this is going to post the 24th September I am personally all in. (Please
Keep Us Posted, Nonetheless)
Knowing about the deep internals is a long term attraction I am still
unable to fulfill but its about time now.  I so want to do this.
(A friend of mine and an old PLUG member would be swearing at me right
now)

I would  definitely like to learn stuff like Kernel Internals, Linux
 Kernel Compilation , Device Drivers etc

Thanks,
Abhishek