[PLUG] Mailing List / Issues yet to be sorted out

Kaustubh Ghanekar ghanekar.kaustubh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:52:48 IST 2012

For Google Plus, Facebook or LinkedIn groups/communities, users will get
bound to have an account to the respective services. With mailing lists,
they can use any email client they want.

Still, we can go for a Google Plus community. Its the latest and a good way
to share posts (I personally think so).

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे <
mandarvaze at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I am quite sure this message is not going to make it because of some
>
> rules on the number of recipients in the "to" field.
> >

> But it did. May be the trick is to add people to CC ;)
>
> I am definitely going to find another forum or create one for
> >

> May be "mailing list" is old school. Time to try FB groups, G+ communities,
> LinkedIn communities/Group (Just suggestion)
>

> > convenience sake as it has been __SO__DIFFICULT__ to change
> > the moderator's rules here.
> >

> I think it might be possible to change (Hoping) __IF__ we can reach a
> human, or let admins respond. I am not sure people in CC are admins
> anymore. Does anyone know who checks the emails sent to the
> moderators/admins ?
>
> -Mandar

No trees were harmed in creating this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Kaustubh Ghanekar