[PLUG] LibreOffice In Indian Languages

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 13:26:35 IST 2012

Hi,
C-DAC, GIST Group is actively participating in this initiative. In fact localization for all 22 scheduled indian languages is in our portfolio. You may like to visit http://www.ildc.in website for seeing Open Office localized in all Indian languages. Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards
Chandrakant Dhutadmal
020-25503456.