[PLUG] [off-topic] Koha Setup for community Library

Neependra Khare neependra.khare at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:32:36 IST 2012

Hi all,

We are planning to setup community library for Akshar
Bharati.<http://www.aksharbharati.org/> It
is an
initiative to nurture the reading habits in children between age group 5-15
years from underprivileged and remote areas by facilitating access to good
non-academic literature.

Akshar Bharari Community Library is our another initiative by which we can
have books for ourselves and have free books for people around us who can
not afford to pay. For more details you can look at
http://neependra.net/?p=368

We wanted to setup a library management software for the same and it looks
KOHA is best suited for us. I have following questions :-

1. Is there any solution provider with whom we can buy the hosting, support
for KOHA?
2. If we wanted deploy our own KOHA solution on cloud then what would be
the best
    approach?

Thanks,

Neependra