[PLUG] Fwd: Debian Utsav in SICSR

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:59:56 IST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: meha!! <melody.meha at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:41:54 +0530
Subject: Debian Utsav in SICSR
To: cofsug at googlegroups.com

Hello friends,

I would like to invite you for the *Debian Utsav*. Debian is one of the
more known GNU/Linux distributions.  It is the foundation on which popular
distributions such as 'Ubuntu' and other debian-derivatives are made. It is
also known as "The father of Ubuntu!"

Debian Utsav is celebration of Debian Folks - meet at one place, eat, drink
and work on Debian!

Its a series of events to create awareness about Debian and packaging with
the first one held at the end of January 2012 in Magarpatta City and second
in COEP. The idea/intention is to take it to every college and make people
aware for better smarter and ethical computing.