[PLUG] Fwd: Please come to Pune Wikipedia hackathon in February

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:04:06 IST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah at wikimedia.org>
Date: 2012/1/12
Subject: Please come to Pune Wikipedia hackathon in February
To: debian-dug-in at lists.debian.org

I'd like to invite you to a Wikimedia technical event in Pune, 10-12
February 2012.  Registration link & other info:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Pune_Hackathon_Feb_2012

A Wikimedia hackathon is a chance to learn how to develop using
MediaWiki, Phonegap, and our other technologies, and to work alongside
experts. Software engineers, designers, and translators are welcome.
We'll be focusing on internationalisation and localisation, mobile
Wikipedia access, and the JavaScript-based gadgets framework.

If you're a developer near Pune, please consider coming and learning a
bit about Wikipedia's technical infrastructure, and perhaps starting to
improve it.

I'd also appreciate any publicity you can give this event so we can
reach out to the Indian technical community.  Thanks!

-- Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-dug-in-request at lists.debian.org