[PLUG] [X-POST][JOBS] Software developer position at Enthought India

Puneeth Chaganti punchagan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:07:29 IST 2012

Hi,

Enthought, a global scientific computing company, builds scientific
applications in a wide variety of domains ranging from geophysics and
fluid dynamics to financial analysis. Headquartered in Austin, Texas,
Enthought has offices in New York (USA); Cambridge (UK); Brussels
(Belgium) and recently an office in Mumbai.  Enthought supports many
open source scientific libraries like NumPy (http://numpy.scipy.org),
SciPy (http://www.scipy.org) and the Enthought Tool Suite
(http://code.enthought.com).  A leader in the Python community, most of
our work at Enthought employs the Python programming language.

As we build a new product which involves scientific computing, data
analysis and visualization, we enter an exciting phase for the company.
  The Enthought India office has a small team of full-time software
developers and a skilled graphic designer, all of whom have full
involvement in designing and building this product.  We want to expand
our team and seek experienced Python programmers.

Ideal skill-set desired, but with flexibility for the right candidate:
  Strong Python skills (or at least strong programming skills in another
modern programming language); experience with Qt/PyQt; scientific
computing background; experience designing large scale applications;
exposure and contribution to Open Source projects.

For more details on careers with us see here:
  http://enthought.com/company/careers.php.  You may also find this
useful:  http://enthought.com/company/developing-at-enthought.php.

We look forward to hearing from you.  Please send us your resumes at
india-jobs at enthought.com.

Regards,
Puneeth Chaganti
Enthought, India