[PLUG] [JOBS] Freshers/Exp C, C++

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:39:47 IST 2012

Hello,

Media Magic Technologies is a High-End Technology Startup, focusing mainly
on Multimedia & Streaming Domain. We work on technologies like ffmpeg,
gstreamer, Codecs, stagefright, live streaming, red5 etc on various
platforms based on Linux, Android, Embedded, Windows, Osx, etc. Most of our
work is in Opensource related technologies. We appreciate performers &
people with innovative and out of box thinking.

We are Looking for good candidates, Fresher or experienced, anyone may
apply if you feel you fit following skills and ready to work on not so
simple stuff.

- Be a self learner (no training provided).
- Interested to learn lots, and work in opensource technologies.
- Should be smart & have done much more then studies.
- Must be an Out of Box thinker, with nothing impossible attitude.
- Very good at C, C++ and computer science basics.
- Should have done a good academic project.
- Be ready to work in a small startup work culture.

If you would like to be part of such a team, please submit your profile at
http://mediamagictechnologies.com/career.html.

Best Luck