[PLUG] [job] Jr. Linux Sysadmin

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:25:06 IST 2012

Hi!

Solution Enterprises <http://solutionenterprises.co.in> is looking for 2
Jr. Linux Systemadmins. We are a small organization with small team of
highly technical people delivering amazing IT Infrastructure Solutions
to clients globally. We can guarantee that you'll have an amazing
learning experience of a lifetime and you'll learn technical things that
you've not even dreamed of possible. We need to decide on candidates
fast, so apply immediately. Feel free to forward this mail to friends or
anyone who might be interested for this profile. *

Job Title: Jr. Linux system administrator
Job code: JLS
*

***Location: Pune*

*Positions: 2
Experience: Less than 2 yrs.
*

*Joining: As soon as possible.*

Required Soft Skills:

     * Excellent oral and written communication skills
     * Good problem solving and logical reasoning skills
     * Strong interpersonal relation skills
     * Motivated & fast self learner, who can take responsibility,
perform and deliver with minimal supervision.
     * Strong problem solving skills.
     * Attention to details.

Technical Requirements:

     * RHCE would be preferred (but not mandatory, as long as you have
the knowledge)
     * Hands on experience on hardware or software problem troubleshooting
     * Knowledge on all basic service like DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSH, etc.
     * Knowledge of servers like apache, ftp, ssh, dns, dhcp etc.
     * Basic networking knowledge
     * Basic scripting knowledge (Preferred, but not mandatory)
     * Basic hardware knowledge
     * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
     * Monitoring and managing server performance and availability

Job Description:
     * You'll be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure of the
clients either remote or onsite.
     * Follow the processes and best practices (ITIL).
     * Keep learning new things, and continuously improve yourself both
professionally and technically.

Process:
Please send you resumes at jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in
<mailto:jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in> with the job code as subject
line and also mention the details asked below.

     * Total Exp: (applicable only for experienced candidates)
     * Relevant Exp: (applicable only for experienced candidates)
     * Current CTC: (applicable only for experienced candidates)
     * Time to join:
** why do you want to work with us:* (mandatory for all)

Plz note the following points very carefully:
1. We do not care about certification.
2. If you think you are upto the challenge, please apply.

3. Do not call our office unless you are asked.
4. Freshers are welcome to apply.

Arun Tomar
CEO
Solution Enterprises  <http://www.solutionenterprises.co.in>