[PLUG] info about plug meeting

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:38:47 IST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:28 PM, jayant ogale <jaogale at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:04:04 +0530
> From: Manjusha Joshi <manjusha.joshi at gmail.com>
> Subject: [PLUG] PLUG meeting for March 2012 is scheduled on Saturday
>    3rd March. 5:00 pm @ SICSR
> hi,
> i have received this mail in the digest form on 5th mar. 12.
> i am fully aware that the plug meeing is held on 1st saturday, i feel the
> confirmation should be mailed well in advance.
> as you can see the 5 p.m. plug meeting info is posted 2 p.m. the same day?

i have seen a mail from her on 2nd as well, i do not know why , how or what
were the reasons but IMHO we all volunteer our time and effort to make
these meetings happen. if you feel things are not working fine you can make
it happen instead of complaining . also i see the same set of people doing
the job why ? if you think the things are not happening properly you take
over and make it happen nobody is stopping instead every one will be happy
to follow.

-Satya
fossevents.in