[PLUG] Who is म.हा.सा.ग.र ?

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 23:20:42 IST 2013

Hello All,

This issue is getting UN-necessary publicity...

Lets not waste our time in anything other that Linux &/OR Open Source.

I know moderators are wise enough to take decisions if things are going of
track..
As long as discussions are not offensive it does not make sense to take any
strict actions. Still I hope someone from moderators know actual existence
of म.हा.सा.ग.र, if not, म.हा.सा.ग.र you can at least reveal your identity
and the purpose of joining this mailing list, because neither your emails
nor name/email id give any clue about it.

People would really appreciate to know about the person(Guru) spreading
this wisdom(Vision).

Regards,
Dnyanraj

http://dnyanrajmali.blogspot.com