[PLUG] Fwd: [smc-discuss] Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2013

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:19:42 IST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Hrishi" <hrishi.kb at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 23, 2013 1:14 AM
Subject: [smc-discuss] Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google
Summer of Code 2013
To: "Discussion list of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing" <
discuss at lists.smc.org.in>

Hi all,

Please find our application format here : *
http://wiki.smc.org.in/SoC/2013/application-template* , there is a slight
change in the application template so please update the application if you
have already prepared it.

You have to submit your final application here :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/smc

* Make sure you have completed following task to get qualified, failing to
complete any task will results in rejecting your application.*

   - You have subscribed with the SMC
mailinglist<http://lists.smc.org.in/listinfo.cgi/discuss-smc.org.in>(and
SILPA
   mailinglist <http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/silpa-discuss> for
   SILPA projects)
   - Your application is available on Project
wiki<http://wiki.smc.org.in/SMC>under your userspace
   - Your application is submitted to google-melange

In addition to the written proposal, we require every GSoC applicant to do
this:

   - Do create an account on the SMC wiki and start a wiki page for your
   proposal(Under your userpage). Keep it updated.
   - We expect every GSoC participant to maintain a blog (If not, already)
   and post about their project's status, development, etc.
   - Update the project status in the mailing list regularly with a
   meaningful subject-line (don't use something like 'GSoC Project Update ')