[PLUG] [REQUEST] Donate your outdated IT Hardware for a cause

Manoj Aswani manoj.aswani1990 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:54:40 IST 2013

Hello All,

We are a group of FOSS enthusiasts working under a group named as Pirate
Party of India. We are engaged in promoting FOSS at few financially
unprivileged places of Pune. Right now we are educating students of a govt.
school in Pandav Nagar as well as women at Shramik Mahila Morcha Office,
Pandav Nagar. The limitations we are facing are in terms of hardware that
heads of these places can't procure due to the financial constraints.
So I request you all not to throw your IT hardware in scrap henceforth. I
request you to donate your hardware that is of no use for you to us. Waste
for you can prove to be a great gift for some needy.
I am available at SICSR, Model Colony (where monthly meet of PLUG is
held)from 8 AM - 8 PM Mon-Sat.
You can call me on +91-7276196400.
For those living in vicinity of Hadapsar can call our another group member
Praveen - +919561745712 and for those living in vicinity of Municipal
Corporation can call Shrish Joshi - +919763330874.

--
*Manoj Aswani
MBA IT 2012-14