[PLUG] Mailing list issues

Navin Kabra navin.kabra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:17:37 IST 2013

Thin Rhino <trmlist at gmail.com> writes:

> Let us not "open - up" the entire list, let us just relax a few filters,
> eg: top posting, suspicious headers, etc.

Yes please. +1 on this.

I would love to be more active on PLUG, but have been bitten by the
"suspicious headers" bug often enough that I don't bother any more.

And Sudhanwa wrote:

> Well, there are more than 1200 people on the list. We see just about
> 10 people on this (or any such other) thread. Either so many people do
> not understand what is happening or they are not interested or they
> want to remain neutral.

I don't think that people not posting should be interpreted as "want to
remain neutral". It means that posting to this list is too difficult.

navin.