[PLUG] Creator of RSS passes away

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:30:07 IST 2013

2013/1/21 Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Was Martin Luther King breaking the law when he broke
>> segregation law?
>
> There's a bit of tautology in the above statement.

I wanted to say, when he boarded the bus, but then I was not sure of
the exact incident that happened.

I should rephrase it to (after having a chance to look the exact incident),

Was Rosa Parks breaking the law when she refused to leave the front
seat to a white man an the 1st of December 1955, at Montgomery,
Alabama? [1]

1. http://www.holidays.net/mlk/rosa.htm
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍