[PLUG] [MES-FSUG] [X-post] Fwd: Debian Project News - July 8th, 2013

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:02:16 IST 2013

at bottom :-

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratuations Nitesh on your first package in debian! Happy to see a new
> contributor from India! He is an engineering student from Bangalore. Hope
> this inspires more of his friends to start contributing! Thanks also to your
> mentoring efforts to bring in new contributors. If any of you or your
> friends are interested to learn packaging, you can reply here or contact me
> directly.

Congratulations as well. Just saw which package Nitesh had uploaded
and if I've to guess it, it has to do with diaspora (with boutil
sponsoring it and it having ruby in its name.)

http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/ruby-rainbow/news/20130702T120006Z.html
http://ftp-master.metadata.debian.org/changelogs/main/r/ruby-rainbow/unstable_changelog
http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/ruby-rainbow.html

So congratulations once again.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17