[PLUG] [OT] Tata Communications broadband - escalation contacts?

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 23:31:08 IST 2013

Just go to tata indicom website, find out Appellate Authority and Zonal
Officer/Manager's contact details.

write a mail to them keeping customer service in Cc.

If this does not work go to TRAI website get mail id for broadband
complaints and put them in Cc as well...

Both the above mentioned things have worked for me :)

Regards,
Dnyanraj Nivas Mali

<http://dnyanraj.wordpress.com/>