[PLUG] [Announcement] Drupal Camp at Pune

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:33:16 IST 2014

Hello,

Here is announcement of Drupal Camp in Pune

With reference from: https://groups.drupal.org/node/387308

Event url:

http://camp2014.punedrupalgroup.com

Drupal visits town this April.

Pune Drupal Community invites you for Drupal camp Pune 2014 to be held on
5th and 6th March. Pune home of open source with students/colleges neck
deep in open source is proud to host Drupal this spring. We are hoping to
put developers back at helm with focus on high quality tech talks,
workshops, sprints and pure unadulterated fun.

Pune is home to some fine Drupal developers and we will love to host you.
This is an announcement post with specifics to follow, please feel free to
reach out torakhimandhania at qed42.com, prafful at nagwani.in if you wish to
volunteer or sponsor this event.